Assisted Living Placement- We Have You Covered!
Making the decision to leave your home is not an easy one, so we aim to make the process as smooth as possible.
At Home Care of Arizona, we pride ourselves on our step-by-step approach to Assisted Living placement.
1. We start by talking. We prefer to visit you at your home so we can get to know you better. If you’d rather talk by phone, we’re happy to do that too. During our chat, we will ask you about:
- Your living preferences: what does your ideal senior living situation look like? What area of Arizona do you prefer?
Do you want a kitchen of your own, or do you prefer to have meals prepared for you?
- Your medical needs: do you need help with medication reminders? Frequent transportation to doctor appointments?
- Your interests: do you enjoy socializing? Or do you prefer peace and quiet?
- Your budget: we will help you assess all of your funding options so you can enjoy the lifestyle you want.
2. We match your information with ours:
- We have personally researched and visited every facility we recommend.
- We only consider care facilities that have met our standards.
3. Discuss the assisted living facilities:
- We will explain why we believe our selections best meet your requests.
- Arrange tours: This is a great opportunity to see the living arrangements in person. We will accompany you there, as well.
- Make sure all your questions are answered: As this process unfolds, you may think of additional questions. Can you bring your own furnishings? Are pets allowed? Are meals provided at set times?
4. You pick the place that feels right. We help you get there. Can we assist you with the following?
- Finding a realtor.
- Hiring a moving company.
- Settling in on move-in day.
5. Our involvement continues indefinitely. You can expect us to:
- Contact you within 2 weeks to make sure all your needs are being met.
- Check in periodically throughout the year as to follow up on any changes.
- Be available when you need. You can call us at any time. Your happiness is our priority.
From our clients to their families to the facilities we connect with- building strong relationships is the cornerstone of our company.